A Classic Starter
Day 324 (19th July)
THIS IS THE BREAD I MADE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.
It still baffles me that I can make bread, y'know?
Anyway, here's the recipe for some olive oil bread:
Recipe (Three Servings)
Three slices of thick bread
One-fourth cup of olive oil
Dash of sea salt
1) Heat a non-stick frying pan till hot.
2) Add half of the olive oil to the pan.
3) Add your bread slices on top of the oil.
4) Let it toast till golden brown and crispy (about 3 minutes).
5) Flip the pieces of bread.
6) Add more oil as needed.
7) Toast till golden brown.
8) Add a dash of sea salt on top. Enjoy!