Day 308 (3rd July)
I love banana chips. But I don't like bananas as much. Go figure.
Anyway, here's my recipe for extremely delish banana chips.
Recipe (For One Serving)
One medium-sized plantain (green banana, Kerala banana)
One-fourth cup of salt
Four cups of water
One teaspoon of salt
Two teaspoons of chaat masala
1) Cut the plantain into thin slices.
2) In a large bowl, add one-fourth cup of salt and four cups of water. Mix it together.
3) Soak the plantain slices in the water for ten to fifteen minutes.
4) Drain the water.
5) Pat the plantain slices dry.
6) Add the salt and chaat masala to the plantain slices. Coat them well.
7) Add the plantain slices to the air-fryer basket.
8) Air-fry them for about fifteen minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Start checking for doneness at ten minutes.
9) Add more chaat masala, if desired. Enjoy!
These are so good. They look a little shrivelled up but taste almost the same as traditionally fried banana chips.