Cherry Tomato Toast In The Air-Fryer
Day 281 (6th June)
Believe me when I say that you need this cherry tomato toast in your life. It's way too good.
My mom taught me the recipe, and I improvised a bit! Here it is:
Recipe (Serves Two)
180 grams of cherry tomatoes
One teaspoon of olive oil
Five cloves of mashed garlic
Salt and pepper to taste (I used 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper)
Two burger buns
One tablespoon of butter
1) Combine the cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a baking dish.
2) Place the baking dish in an air-fryer.
3) Cook the ingredients at 180 degrees Celsius for eight to ten minutes. (The tomatoes are fully cooked when they seem fragrant but NOT burnt.)
4) While the tomatoes are cooking, place a non-stick pan (with the butter) on the stove on high heat.
5) Let the butter melt (around ten to fifteen seconds).
6) Once the butter has melted, place your burger buns top down on the stove.
7) Toast them till they have a crusty top (about two minutes).
8) Add the cherry tomatoes to the burger buns and enjoy!
Note: I used each burger bun as a separate "bread," but feel free to eat it as an actual burger!
As always, let me know if you try the recipe!