Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Day 312 (7th July)
These chocolate peanut butter balls are the perfect indulgent treat for any occasion.
Here is the recipe I used:
Recipe (Six Servings)
200 grams of eggless chocolate cake premix
Ingredients for premix as specified (to enhance the taste, add melted butter instead of oil and milk instead of water)
Three tablespoons of peanut butter
1/4 cup of milk
Three tablespoons of powdered sugar
Two tablespoons of Nutella
1) Bake the cake according to package instructions.
2) Let the cake cool until you're able to touch it by hand.
3) Crumble the cake up using your hands. Add the Nutella and mix well until you reach a mush-like consistency.
4) Form the mashed cake into balls. Roll them well.
5) Place the balls in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
6) Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for thirty seconds.
7) Add the milk and the sugar to the peanut butter and mix well.
8) Add your peanut butter frosting to a bag.
9) Take the balls out of the fridge and pipe the frosting on them.