Day 10 (08/09): Coffee Ice Cream
Updated: Sep 16, 2021
On day 10, I made coffee ice cream. Ice cream is fairly easy to make without a churner, and for this recipe, you require only three ingredients!
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of chilled sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp coffee crystals/fine coffee powder
If you are using coffee crystals, you will need a mortar and pestle to crush it (can be substituted with a rolling pin and a ziploc).
1. Combine the whipping cream and the fresh cream in a bowl. Use an electric whisk on high speed for about 3 to 5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
2. Turn off the whisk and pour the condensed milk. Beat on high speed till the mixture thickens, and it reaches your desired consistency.
3. Add the coffee powder. Fold it in the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a Tupperware or an airtight container.
5. Chill overnight (or 4-5 hours). Enjoy the next day with any topping you like!
Let me know if you try the recipe! :)