Day 83 (20/11): Pasta Chips
Updated: May 23, 2022
You can make chips out of basically anything and make them taste good. So, yesterday, I made chips out of pasta!
Recipe (For One Bowl)
1 cup of pasta
1 pot of water
2 teaspoons of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Seasonings of choice
2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
1) Put the pot of water on the stovetop on high heat until it starts to boil.
2) Add the salt and pasta to the water.
3) Keep stirring the contents of the pot for around 10 minutes till the pasta is fully cooked.
4) Drain the pasta water.
5) Add olive oil to the pasta along with the shredded cheese and seasonings of choice (I used mixed herbs and piri-piri).
6) Air-fry the pasta at 180 degrees Celsius for approximately fifteen minutes till crispy. Make sure to shake the basket after every five minutes.
That's all for today. :) Let me know if you try this recipe!