I'm As Smooth As A Smoothie Bowl
Day 313 (8th July)
Smoothie bowl. Yum.
Here is the recipe I used:
Recipe (One Serving)
One large mango
Two tablespoons of orange juice
Fruits, to taste
1) Chop the mango into small pieces.
2) Add the mango pieces and the pulp to a container and freeze it overnight or for at least four hours.
3) Add the frozen mango to a blender with two tablespoons of orange juice.
4) Blend until just combined.
5) Add the smoothie to a bowl and top with fruits of choice.
6) Enjoy chilled!
This recipe is perfect for the summer — let me know if you try it!