I Made Them Again: Caramel Cupcakes
Day 161 (6th February)
You guessed it right. This is another caramel cupcake order :) This time, I'll give you a few facts about cupcakes!
1) The first documented cupcake recipe was written in 1796 by Amelia Simmons.
2) The name 'cupcake' comes from how the recipe was measured — 1 cup.
3) National Cupcake Day is on December 15th.
4) The world's largest cupcake had over 2 million calories. I have no words for this one.
5) This one is probably not (read: not) scientifically accurate, but if you see a cupcake in your dream, it means that you're thinking of the sweet things coming your way.