Day 344 (8th August)
I made Pasta Queen's pasta dough (100 grams of all-purpose flour, one egg, and a splash of water) again, but this time, I broke the pasta strips while boiling them. So, I ended up with a mac and cheese kind of situation. Not complaining, though.
I made my own white sauce. Here's the recipe:
Recipe (Serves Two)
One tablespoon of butter
One tablespoon of all-purpose flour
Three cloves of garlic
3/4 cup of fresh cream
Dash of salt and pepper
Optional: mixed herbs and grated cheese
1) Add the butter to a pot, and let it melt.
2) Add the flour to the melted butter. Cook (whisking continuously) for about a minute).
3) Add in the minced garlic cloves. Cook for an additional minute.
4) Add in the cream. Continuously whisk till combined. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Stir in the salt and pepper.
6) Add in the pasta, top with herbs and cheese, and enjoy!