Mango Butterscotch Bingsoo
Day 314 (9th July)
Bingsoo is a Korean made with shaved ice. In honour of summer ending and monsoons starting, I decided to make bingsoo.
Bingsoo is traditionally made with frozen milk, but I found a "cheat" technique on the internet a few months ago that uses ice and ice cream. So, here's my take on a mango butterscotch bingsoo!
Recipe (One Serving)
Two scoops of butterscotch ice cream
Six large ice cubes
1) Chop the mango into small pieces and add them to the bottom of a bowl.
2) In a mixer jar, add the ice cubes and one scoop of butterscotch ice cream.
3) Mix on low speed for about ten to twenty seconds. The product should be of the same consistency as shaved ice.
4) Layer the shaved ice on top of the mango pieces.
5) Add an additional scoop of butterscotch ice cream on top. Enjoy!
This honestly tastes SO refreshing. I'd definitely make it again.