My Obsession With Biscoff Continues
Updated: Aug 28, 2022
Day 356 (20th August)
I am obsessed with Biscoff. At this point, I'd be surprised if you couldn't tell. To make this Biscoff latte, you need:
A teaspoon of Biscoff spread
Two tablespoons of filter coffee
3/4 cup of whole milk
About six ice cubes
Optional: Whipped cream and Biscoff cookies
1) Melt the Biscoff spread in a microwave for thirty seconds.
2) Mix the melted Biscoff spread with the filter coffee till it is combined.
3) Add the mixture to your serving glass.
4) Add ice and milk to the glass.
5) Mix well.
6) Optional: top with whipped cream and Biscoff cookies. Enjoy! :)