Peach Pie That Has My Heart
Day 304 (29th June)
To make the peach pie, use the leftovers from the peach galette.
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2) Roll out the remaining dough to about half an inch of thickness.
3) Make as big of a heart as you can. Make sure to leave enough dough for the strips on top.
4) Add the remaining filling to the pie.
5) Roll out the remaining dough to make strips.
6) Make as many strips as you can.
7) Brush the top with an egg yolk (optional). Top with sugar!
8) Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
9) Serve warm and enjoy!
That's all for today :)