The (Almost) Best Lemon Iced Tea Recipe
Day 298 (23rd June)
I think I'm close to perfecting my lemon iced tea recipe! This is it:
Recipe (for two servings)
One medium-sized lemon
Two teaspoons of black tea
One and a half cups of water
Three tablespoons of brown sugar (more to liking)
1) Squeeze the lemon juice into the water.
2) Add the tea leaves to the mixture.
3) Add the rest of the (whole) lemon to the water.
4) Boil the mixture for about 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Strain it using a sieve. Remove the lemon and tea leaves.
6) Dissolve the brown sugar into the tea. Taste test the tea and add more sugar if desired.
7) Let the tea cool for about 15 minutes at room temperature.
8) Add ice cubes to a glass and add the tea to your serving glass.
Let me know if you try it!