This Mango Pudding Is Way Too Good
Day 266 (22nd May)
I've been getting more into developing recipes lately, and I love it! Here's my take on a mango pudding. I used leftover ingredients from the Sandesh cake to make it.
Recipe: One Serving
1 cup of mango pulp (if you cut two mangoes to consume, use the juice and the leftover pieces for the mango pulp — it's a great way to utilise food scraps)
1 cup of whip topping
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of gelatin
2 tablespoons of cold water
1) Combine the cold water and gelatin in a bowl. Let it sit for about five minutes.
2) Combine the heavy cream and powdered sugar in a pot.
3) Place the pot on low heat on a stovetop.
4) Continue to stir the contents for about three minutes.
5) Take the pot off the heat.
6) Add the pulp and the cream mixture to a blender.
7) Blend until smooth.
8) Add the gelatin mixture to the blender and blend for about five seconds.
9) Add the pudding to a glass jar and let it sit in the refrigerator for about four hours or until set.
10) Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top!
I love this pudding so, so much, which is saying something since I generally don't like puddings. Give this a try — you won't regret it!